|Dan Fiorella: Writer @ large||
The Nick Files: The Big Rabbit
It's a radio original adventure of Nick Flebber, PI. The Florida Radio Project did in last month (Jan. 23) and posted it online this week. They did a super job with and and I'm thrilled to be able to share it, here and on The Nick Files page.
Meanwhile, elsewhere on the web...
The gang over at Higgs Weldon has posted one of my comedy bits over on their site. Check it out. It's like here only there.
ETA: Higgs/Weldon went offline, so here's that bit:
There are Third World problems and First World problems and then there are:
Disney World Problems
• Line to say hello to Mickey longer than the line to the bathroom.
• PETA keeps barricading “Country Bear Jamboree.”
• Fast-Pass not all that fast.
• Fireworks way loud.
• Vendor all out of turkey drumsticks.
• Got wetter on Space Mountain than I did on Splash Mountain because of the stupid kid with the soda.
• Automatic toilets there cause me to forget to flush at hotel and home.
• South American family of 12 cut the line ahead of us for Muppet 3-D show.
• Mary Poppins is kind of stuck up.
• Breakfast with the Characters consists of 3rd-tier Disney characters like Meeko, Dewey and a donkey from “Pinocchio.”
• The vendor who used to sell the hot dog egg rolls? No longer there!
• I heard that same joke on the Jungle Cruise the last time I was here.
• Why are all the Marvel characters over at Universal Studios?
• Can’t remember if I parked the RV in Goofy 5 or Minnie 7.
• Pluto walking around on his hind legs not authentic to the character.
• Hall of Presidents? More like Hall of Sominex!
• Why are they selling autograph books so I can get the signatures of some people inside a costume?
• No way should Darth Vader and Buzz Lightyear be hanging out.
• Epcot? Too educational.
• That guy next to me wouldn’t stop singing the “It’s a Small World” song and we were on the Spinning Teacups.
• Once again forced to decide between World Hopper 5-Day Pass and children’s college fund.
ETA: Yeah, Ligiddy is off line these days. I had to scrounge around to find what article it was, since I didn't bother describing it here at all. Remember those books and articles describing the Fifty Habits of Successful People? Yeah, I misread it once and that triggered this bit, which I'm now posting it here...
Filthy Habits of Successful People
Freelance writer, still hacking away.